9 week old goat

fluckinfarms

Just born
Reaction score
She hasn’t has any neck curling today and has walked around and ate grass and drank water on her own. Still giving milk replacer. She seemed to have more energy today, even tried running from me when she was over me giving her vitamins. Not 100% but a big improvement from yesterday.

fluckinfarms

Just born
Reaction score
She is still weak, but alive and no neck curling or muscle spasms. She has been walking around and drinking water on her own, she does munch on grass and hay, but not much. Still giving milk every couple hours and vitamins once a day. Still giving the pro pectalin the vet prescribed because stool is soft, but I’m thinking that’s because she is mostly drinking milk, haven’t seen her eat any pellet feed. She could be when I’m not around, but I’ve noticed her sniffing it and moving to the hay instead. I am just glad she is moving around more! I can tell she is feeling better than she was.

fluckinfarms

Just born
Reaction score
She is still weak, but alive and no neck curling or muscle spasms. She has been walking around and drinking water on her own, she does munch on grass and hay, but not much. Still giving milk every couple hours and vitamins once a day. Still giving the pro pectalin the vet prescribed because stool is soft, but I’m thinking that’s because she is mostly drinking milk, haven’t seen her eat any pellet feed. She could be when I’m not around, but I’ve noticed her sniffing it and moving to the hay instead. I am just glad she is moving around more! I can tell she is feeling better than she was.
She passed yesterday 😭 our other goat has not stopped yelling since 😔 we really thought she was going to pull through, she looked like she was doing so much better.