Palomino's Training Journal-Finally Moved

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
A paved driveway all the way to the barn! No mud! The barn is just perfect!

Love the porch on the house! Fabulous! The interior of the house is beautifully done, it’s just the right size too!

Coco is a dream horse and I know you will take his basic knowledge and bring him up to perfection. I can’t wait to see you work your magic on him!

Palomino

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Wow wow and WOW! Gorgeous home. And wow new horse! He’s amazing.
Thank you!! I am thrilled with both!
A paved driveway all the way to the barn! No mud! The barn is just perfect!

Love the porch on the house! Fabulous! The interior of the house is beautifully done, it’s just the right size too!

Coco is a dream horse and I know you will take his basic knowledge and bring him up to perfection. I can’t wait to see you work your magic on him!
I hadn't thought of that! It is nice blacktop too. Technically there are only a few feet unpaved between the barn and house here but I'll be glad not to have all those steps!

The porch is already very popular with the family! Lol

Yes he is! He's my mini Warmblood and everything I was hoping for. I won't be able to drive him until Ky but can't wait!

Congratulations -- on everything 👍🤣🥰

Talk about "falling in place!".…. That sure did. The barn is close to the house, too👍
Thank you! Yes only 80' directly behind. I think I'm going to appreciate that, especially if I ever do cameras. Mine is only 100' here but down 10 steps.

Congratulations on things falling into place like that. Looks like it will work well for the horses and house is not too big to take care of... Homey.....
Thanks! Yes I think it will. The house is very cute. The front part is zoned for another house too so we could even put a little guest house there for when my out of state clients come.

Love that the house sits up a bit so you can look over the pasture acreage from the house. Congratulations on the new horse - looks to have that lovely high stepping hackney action. And location, location, location!

See - Novenas work!
They sure do! It has been one miracle after another for this. We could have stayed here and always said it would work out if it was meant to. Seems like it is!

It's a perfect classic Kentucky view! Hope you can come visit someday.

Thank you! I've wanted a Hackney for awhile but wanted a good one who had been treated right and he is perfect! He already has a carriage too.

No description available.

Palomino

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Wow! What an incredible experience. While of course I had viewing glasses, I was completely unprepared for a possibly once in a lifetime photo opportunity. I did manage to grab my camera for a few pictures though, even swapping lenses in time for arguably the most dramatic part, the diamond ring!
The temperature dropped 11 degrees during totality...and of course the horses kept on grazing! I now see why people travel so far though. It was truly indescribable in person.
1000008746.jpg
1000008744.jpg
1000008745.jpg
1000008730.jpg
1000008736.jpg

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
THANK YOU.....Thank you for sharing that... We had quite a bit of cloud cover... would have been something like 75-85% here, but except for it getting darker like we were going to get a real t-storm... there was nothing to see. It was total cloud cover for the better part of the day and a couple little spritz of sprinkles...

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
DS1 said this total eclipse wasn't as "total' as the one in Oregon. He said that the sun flares were at a high point with this one, causing it to rain barely seeable. They were at a low point with the Oregon eclipse one so it got darker then. It did get pretty dark though. Not as much of a temperature drop as the Oregon one since it was warm and muggy here in Yantis before the storm. The storm which was predicted to take pace and overshadow the eclipse held off until about 6pm. Rain and lightning all night.

Latest posts