Peteyfoozer’s Journey (because journaling’s not enough)

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
What a good boy!
He is an amazing good boy!
Today he finally figured out how to open and get out the back door, which relieves me of having to get up every time he wants to check on something. Or worse, when I’m in so much pain I sleep all day and he won’t wake me to let him out so he doesn’t pee all day which is hard on him.
He seems pretty proud of himself.

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
He likes learning. He comes over sometimes and asks to play “click”. He’s currently working on discerning the phone from my kindle and my glasses. He’s been channeling Fen and pulling the phone or kindle right out of my hands to give it back for a reward. 😂

We will start working on my meds today as I can never remember when I took them. Heath used to bring them to me at specific times each day. Hopefully Boone will do the same. He likes hearing that he’s a good boy. He gets a huge smile when I tell him

He was dreaming last night and for a long time he kept whining and sleep barking. He wasn’t waking up when I called him. I finally said “you’re a good boy Boone” and he woowoo-ed. 😂 Then he finally woke himself up beating his tail on the floor. We were cracking up.
I’ve never seen a dog sleep so deeply. Coyotes could take chickens right out from under his nose! I guess it’s all part of growing up. He’s going to have to start sleeping outside again pretty soon, to protect my rabbits. Hope he doesn’t get his feelings hurt.

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Trying madly to get house clean before company comes. I can pretty much keep up with the kitchen but the rest of the house is doomed.
Darsha, from the hot springs is going to try to come and help me. Last time I asked her what I owed her, she said to pay her what she was worth. Well that totally messed me up. I gave her $75 which was all we had. I can’t really afford her help. Plus she’s so thorough, I’m lucky if one room gets done in a day. So I’m trying to do it myself and it hurts. It’s amazing how much work it is, keeping a house with no storage clean. No closets, no shelves, no place for normal things like sheets and towels, cleaning supplies, all the random things one collects…
Waiting until last minute to clean and replace the sheet on the couch as Boone sheds.
And I need to get 7 more rabbits processed before they get here, get the garden in, get the big weeds out of the yard…