A little bull! pics !

chook pen jen

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Yesterday morning I rushed out to feed my animals ,as I was due to be elsewere .I saw movement through the mist and there were Brookland and her still wet and wobbly little bull calf ,they had come right up to the gate ,I think she was showing him off. He is perfect {except I realy wanted a heifer} and being a Dexter he is tiny. :love :love :weee :celebrate
So you can bet I was late, had to get a pic and admire the little fellow{pic will follow ,tomorrow, need tec support}.Get home mid afternoon and Dodger my 9 month old heifer is Bellowing to the steers next door, I think she is excited by the birth or something, she was still doing it today...........thenI figured it out! :rolleyes: how dumb am I :bun Dodger is in season ,her first!.I really have my back yard herd.

laughingllama75

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
:weee Congrats! Can't wait to see some pics......I bet he is adorable. I know it is hard, when you wanted the "other" plumbing, but at least HE is nice and healthy and it was an easy birth. :woot

m.holloway

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Yeah, Another happy story!!!! :weee One of these days I'll have one. I'm still just going thur the mooing once a month. I'm stilling waiting for the bull. I just might look into AI.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Congratulations!
Kittyclap.gif

Here is a link showing how to post pics: http://www.backyardherds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=97

amysflock

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Congratulations, Jen! There's nothing like seeing your very first farm-born calf!! Can't wait to see pics...