Autumnprairie's Journal>> NEW Update Today

autumnprairie

Owned by the Rotten Heifers
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I wanted to start over on my journaling and omit some things that were in my last journal.

I have been on here since October and I started my homestead about 6 months ago. I have 8 goats 3 are boer meat goats, 4 are dairy goats 3 are Alpine/nubian cross and the other is Saanen/nubian cross, and one ND wether. 4 meat rabbits and 9 chickens. LGD and a few pets.
My plans for this spring is to have a huge garden and start a section of alfalfa to supplement my goats and rabbits with among other plants that I have been thinking about.
Any other plants you can think of feel free to let me know.

redtailgal

Reaction score
Hi autumnprarie. I'm Redtailgal, I am a little strange and up wayyyy past my bedtime.

:caf

been working on my 2nd grade math. It's hard. :lol:

Getting delirious and goin to bed now.

BUT, I am the first one to post in your journal! :plbb :bun :clap :cool:

yeah. um, G'night. :hu

autumnprairie

Reaction score
redtailgal said:
Hi autumnprarie. I'm Redtailgal, I am a little strange and up wayyyy past my bedtime.

:caf

been working on my 2nd grade math. It's hard. :lol:

Getting delirious and goin to bed now.

BUT, I am the first one to post in your journal! :plbb :bun :clap :cool:

yeah. um, G'night. :hu
:lol:, you are too funny :hugs :bun

fortheloveofgoats

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Do you have any pictures that you would want to share? :drool Can't wait to hear about your garden. I love your journal title. I can't wait to read about your garden. Maybe you can show pictures? How big is it going to be? I hope that you have a great day today. Take care and look forward to talking to you soon!

daisychick

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I am planning lots of new things with my garden this year too. Looking forward to hearing about what you are going to plant. :D

marlowmanor

Reaction score
Excited to hear about all your gardening plans.

FYI: Homesteading is spelt wrong in your journal title. Sorry I had to let you know, I naturally correct grammar/spelling when I am reading. :hide

autumnprairie

Reaction score
marlowmanor said:
Excited to hear about all your gardening plans.

FYI: Homesteading is spelt wrong in your journal title. Sorry I had to let you know, I naturally correct grammar/spelling when I am reading. :hide
Thank you

marlowmanor

Reaction score
No problem.

Now were you the one with Caramel and Apache that are due to kid soon? If so I hope they are doing well. If not, sorry my mistake.:hide So many kidding threads up now I get confused sometimes! :hu

ETA: Just looked it up, you are the one with Caramel and Apache . Hope they are doing well. Also edited because I had Caramel spelled wrong!

77Herford

The Farm Zookeeper
Reaction score
Very nice to meet you Autumnprairie. I look forward to your journal.

autumnprairie

Reaction score
marlowmanor said:
No problem.

Now were you the one with Caramel and Apache that are due to kid soon? If so I hope they are doing well. If not, sorry my mistake.:hide So many kidding threads up now I get confused sometimes! :hu

ETA: Just looked it up, you are the one with Caramel and Apache . Hope they are doing well. Also edited because I had Caramel spelled wrong!
They are spoiled they went from turning away to running me over and giving me kisses. They are getting big. I think they are both carrying twins :celebrate