Boone-My Anatolian Unicorn

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
When you stay overnight you might want to bring a blanket and/or toy he likes - making it more of a ‘home away from home’ place. Just thinking that because LGDs are home centered more than the average dog.
Good idea, I had not thought of that, thank you!!!

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Poor squished dude under booth. Maybe ask for a 4 person table and have them take away extra chairs? That way he would have an entire table width without feet on him and be able to see better.

SO glad he is working out for you!
Good idea! Thanks for sharing it That might be the trick

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Your pain meds -- did you get those? Know you had to wait...hope they were finally available & help. 😁
Yes. My RA meds are finally here and they seem to be making a difference already. Pain management called and said they no longed recommend the “pain pump” that gets implanted because there is s shortage of doctors who can maintain it, so they moved up my appt from 25th to 9th (our Anniversary, day after my birthday which is full of Dr appointments for us both😂😂😂)
and he will discuss what more they might be able to do. He says I am already at the max they allow for what I am currently on. He might want me back on the Fentanyl but it concerns me about the dogs licking me, or worse, finding a patch in the trash. The stuff is so deadly and I have to wonder if it contributed to Heathen’s cancer

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
With how easy accidents happen, I'd stay away from the fentanyl. If the meds are already starting to make a difference, perhaps the long amount of time off of the meds gives them a chance to be more effective. Thinking because your system was clear of them now they can work again. Not a doc or anything close - just thinking that you get to work with a "cleaner system" because of the break.