Breed ID.... polish?

nicktide

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I was told these are polish but I am not sure. Anyone know?

Thanks,
Tide

1782_img_6891.jpg

1782_img_6889.jpg

flemish lops

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I had a polish before and she looked a little diffrent. She had a longer body type and her face wasn't that flat. I don't know that much about polish breeds but I would say there could be a little netherland dwarf breed in them :idunno . (Like I said, I don't know that much about polishes so I could be wrong)

Lizzie098

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Um these are nothing like Polish. My sister had raised them for a few years and they are not at all like these. I would guess some kind of Netherland or Netherland mix. I'm pretty sure Polish don't even get the color like that one darker one in the picture.

When I started getting bunnies we went to go get some "Dutch"... they where Californians!!! :ep We figured it out after about 6 months. So I don't know if people really did not know what they where, or if they where trying to pull some kind of joke!!! :gig

Just my 2 cents!!! Good luck!!

RabbitMage

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Given that Polish don't come in either of those colors, I'm going to say no.

My best guess is either pet quality or crossbred Netherlands.

dbunni

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Definately not polish ... but cute ... they could be the bunny version of the american mix.

Connorrm

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Just a mixed bag of rabbits I'm afraid.

The colors you have are black otter (the black rabbit with the ear lacing, light belly)

and Himilayan rabbit carrying the tan pattern gene. You can tell by the poor nose markings and the ear lacing on the himilayan ears.

Himilayan is refering to the color, not the himilayan rabbit which is a unique breed.

Latest posts