Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Here it's cooler, starting to pick up some with winds and they say rain starting around 12-2ish. Will be whatever it will be 🤷 I'm seeing really bad net reception. No doubt a lot of towers are affected on entire eastern portion of the country. Soooo...

Rains I can tolerate, hoping the winds don't get to bringing down trees, etc, onto power lines. It's a stay at home day! All I need is here. 🙂 That's nice. Making sure electronics are all charged.

DS changing oil in my car. Everyone feed and on pasture -- where they'll be until first raindrops fall 🤣

Last edited:

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just got cup #2 - wall of fog so waiting to let sheep out (never know how wiley those coyotes can be).
Just got word from my puppy people in S GA - they are fine. They live just north of Tallahasse - basically in the path.
Sent them this pic to give them a smile to start their day.........

IMG_8691.JPEG

Has anyone heard from @Show Sebright ???

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Doesn't look like she's been on in a while, hope she's ok!

Been swapping workouts for coffee in the mornings. Came home to do homework, weirdly still haven't started. It's been beautiful here lately.
Gotta make a trip to Wally World later, thinking of making some muffins soon.
Hope everyone stays safe with this storm.

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just got cup #2 - wall of fog so waiting to let sheep out (never know how wiley those coyotes can be).
Just got word from my puppy people in S GA - they are fine. They live just north of Tallahasse - basically in the path.
Sent them this pic to give them a smile to start their day.........

View attachment 112007

Has anyone heard from @Show Sebright ???
Is that one puppy trying to howl?

:lol: