Good Morning!--Chat thread

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Good morning! There's more people on this morning than I'm used to seeing this time of day!
wave.gif

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Happy Labor Day!

Today is the last day of the fair here. Kute Kitten has her bunny up there and showed yesterday. I just copied her post from BYChickens and added it here. We were beat by the time we got home and she didn't get that far.

allenacres

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Good morning. :) A three day weekend, im messed up because it feels like sunday to me, Hubby is home and we have a day of projects planned. This whole week is going to feel a bit off to me since today is really monday.

Chris aka Barney

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Good morning an Happy Labor Day to you all!
Our fair, The Puyallup Fair starts this Friday. I hope I'm able to go, even if it's just for a little while. Had a myleogram on friday...not fun....and a EMG Electro myleogram tomorrow. Maybe they can fix me up before the Fair is over? Probably not....but you can always wish :fl :fl :fl

Farmer Kitty said:
Happy Labor Day!

Today is the last day of the fair here. Kute Kitten has her bunny up there and showed yesterday. I just copied her post from BYChickens and added it here. We were beat by the time we got home and she didn't get that far.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Good Morning! It's almost 6 a.m. here and today is the city wide garage sales. Guess where I will be today!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Morning Everyone! Garage sales went great yesterday. The only thing I didn't find that I was looking for was canning jars. The few out there, they were asking way to much for. The sales that had started on Friday got hit by the Amish so any that had jars were stripped then. Oh well, hopefully I will have enough or not have to buy to many new ones.