Loving the herd life
Reaction score
144_02-23-09_024.jpg

reba getting her toes done :ya

m.holloway

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
144_02-23-09_013.jpg

ok last one framer kitty, i know i have to get the threads right still, but if you see the cage to the right of picture, that's where the ducks will be after the fair sometime at end of march. well everyone have a good day. i'm off to a 4h meeting see ya all tomorrow.!!! no more pics :frow

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Nice pics!

Start your own pic thread in "Me, My Family, My Cows" and then you don't have to worry about whether or not they are in the right spot. It'll be your thread and anything will fit in that category. :)

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I got lucky. I walked into the barn to the sound of spaying water. They had just broke the pipe as there was no puddles much less flooded manger!

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
I got lucky. I walked into the barn to the sound of spaying water. They had just broke the pipe as there was no puddles much less flooded manger!
No flooded manger? What fun is that?
How do they keep breaking the pipe?

On my walk to the barn, I saw one of the heifers just I locked up, standing with the big cows. No clue how she got out!
The fence looks as bad as it always did!

m.holloway, love your pictures!
Your garden looks good!
We had a big blow out the other day, trying to figure out where to put my new garden! According to the guys, it needs to put it up on the hill, where "I" can hike too it, so "I" can grow more food, so "I" can do more canning?
Yea!
My plan, make "them" dig out and replant some big shrubs and trees, take out and replace all my little chicken coups and just expand the garden I have!
The war is on!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
man thats no good for the cows to bust a water cup.hope you can fix it pretty easy.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
No flooded manger? What fun is that?
boooo.gif
:lol:
How do they keep breaking the pipe?
The pipe they broke is one of the galvanized ones running up from the drinking cup and they have been in the barn quite a few years. They broke the darn thing off in the threaded area right at the top of the drinking cup. I couldn't get the darn thing out either. I was able to cap the pipe so the others would have water and I could get the water tubs filled. DH got it fixed tonight. It didn't take him long to get the broken piece out. :/

On my walk to the barn, I saw one of the heifers just I locked up, standing with the big cows. No clue how she got out!
The fence looks as bad as it always did!
Sounds like someone should hand those cattle the stuff to fix fence! :lol:

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Sounds like someone should hand those cattle the stuff to fix fence!
Yea and maybe you should teach your cows how to use a pipe wrench?

I wish my cows did know how to do fences! Most of my calves are trapped in the big corral!
I know darn well the moment I step out there, to run them out, the rain is gonna fall, AGAIN!
I'm already soaked! I might have got bored with the taxes and started a fire!