Good Morning!--Chat thread

WildRoseBeef

Range nerd & bovine enthusiast
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
I got lucky. I walked into the barn to the sound of spaying water. They had just broke the pipe as there was no puddles much less flooded manger!
:lol: Oh Kitty, just trying to get you back from catching me from my mis-counting episode on the games forum :p :gig

Nice pics mare!! Those heifers look real sassy, and your garden and chickens and other things look nice too!

Still snowing and cold out, can't help but :caf and watch tv at the same time. Still haven't decided whether I should start studying for my statistics midterm yet...ah well, mebbe tomorrow.:)

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
morning will have a nice slow day.but will have to go get feed for the pullet girls.they are eating me out of house an home :gig alest they are laying now.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Morning,

Milking and chores done. DH off to work and Kute Kitten off to school.

It's suppose to be 40 here today! :bun :bun The sun is shinning and it was fairly nice out for chores this morning. I think I might clean the chicken coop out this afternoon.

WRB, a typo, I'm not the greatest speller but, that one I do know. :lol: But, go ahead and have fun, I was. ;)

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good morning

Kitty stole my weather!
Rain is pounding on the skylight, and the wind is making scary noises through the window I am to lazy to get up and shut!
I guess I will stay at my desk today and get my tax stuff done! Hopefully I have all I need in this mess, and don't have go to talk to my dad!

wynedot55 said:
morning will have a nice slow day.but will have to go get feed for the pullet girls.they are eating me out of house an home :gig alest they are laying now.
I found an egg in the dogs house!
It better have a solid gold yolk to cover all the feed I have into them little balls of feathers!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Kitty stole my weather!
No I didn't! It's just making up for some of the nasty stuff we've had. Our normal high for right now is 28 F. We've been below that! 40 isn't going to last long. Tomorrow- +38 Thursday- +29 Friday- +18 I wish it would stop at normal! Oh, and there's snow for Thursday.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
chores will be fun in the deepfreeze NOT.
No deepfreeze. Maybe I put them wrong. There is a space inbetween those - and #'s. Those are on the plus side.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
Kitty stole my weather!
No I didn't! It's just making up for some of the nasty stuff we've had. Our normal high for right now is 28 F. We've been below that! 40 isn't going to last long. Tomorrow- +38 Thursday- +29 Friday- +18 I wish it would stop at normal! Oh, and there's snow for Thursday.
Yuk!
Your right, thats not mine, keep it, I don't want it!
We are supposed to be up in the 40s, with rain, for the next few days, I can accept that!
But, they are saying WE might get some snow showers Thursday?