Good Morning!--Chat thread

WildRoseBeef

Range nerd & bovine enthusiast
Reaction score
*Whew* Looks like I'm a bit busy this morning...

Gotta clean up this apartment 'cause there's some annual inspection folk coming in and looking around, then I gotta start on a couple term papers today too, plus a bunch of other stuff.

PLUS...its the last day of winter!!!!! How awesome is that?!!:weee :celebrate :bun :bun :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good morning ALL!

I stayed up too late, got up too early, can't hold a thought or see too clearly!
I did see we have some new memebers, WELCOME!

wynedot55 said:
yes they are big 5 by 6 bales.we put out 2 or 3 bales a few days ago.an the cows have barely touch them.so they will prolly be the last hay we feed this year.but during the winter they was eating 1 5 by 6 bale a day.an we are feeding close to 100hd.
100 head? Luckily that's too many for this place! I'm getting wore out with my 40+!
Mine are starting to wander further from the barn, so I know the grass is growing. I just need it to grow a little faster!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I learned this morning that if I run the battery out on the laptop that it saves my Windows sesson. I had it pluggedin and was surprised when the screen went blank in the middle of typing. Forgot to turn the outlet strip on. :rolleyes:

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
I learned this morning that if I run the battery out on the laptop that it saves my Windows sesson. I had it pluggedin and was surprised when the screen went blank in the middle of typing. Forgot to turn the outlet strip on. :rolleyes:
Yea, don't bother trying to use a flashlight that has been plugged into a turned off outlet strip either! I learned that lesson, one stormy dark night!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
we could carry 200 momma cows pretty easy.simply because we normally dont have to start haying till dec 1st.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
Another sign of spring is the T-bone steaks on my grill! :drool
Do you have enough for everybody?

I cooked up a big Elk stew, put the lid on it and sent it off with Hubby! I had a microwave chicken pot pie!

Seems I have an appointment Sat with my tax lady? Guess I should get ready?

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
:lol: It was very good. :drool

I guess you should get ready for your tax lady.
I don't wanna go see my tax lady, she's mean, she makes me think!
Plus, they moved their office, I don't know where it is!