Good Morning!--Chat thread

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
Farmer Kitty said:
:lol:

Tell him the bull is black and that is his requirement. Men, I just don't know about them sometimes! :gig
It may be black, but it has the big ear thing!
Hmmm, can one dock ears? Or do something to make them smaller?

WildRoseBeef

Range nerd & bovine enthusiast
Reaction score
:barnie :barnie :barnie :barnie :barnie :barnie :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad :somad

IT'S SNOWING TODAY!!!!!!!!! WHHHYYYY???!!:he :he :he

It's a freakin' blizzard out there!!! It's suppposed to be SPRING not WINTER!!

ARRGG!!:rant :rant :rant

I'm calm. I'm calm... :th

WildRoseBeef

Range nerd & bovine enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I got me a paper to do on Velogenic Newcastle Disease if anyone's heard of it...suppposed to do everything from what it is, the cellular pathogenic pathways this disease goes through, how it affects the chickens, where it comes from, how governments handle it, etc. etc. sorta like the stuff that we'd been seeing on BSE in the news a few years ago.

And of course, me being your typical chronic procrastinator, I had to leave it til' today to get it done ('cause, y'know, it's due tomorrow.) :plbb

I've already found some neat sources on it, so it should be interesting how I get this paper done...:cool:

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
yes my bull has dem big floppy ears.an crossbreed calves wont have to much ear on emm less they crossed with brimmers.i dont know how much they dock for not being black.an having dem big eared crossbred calves.he puts gentle into his calves.just got back from loading the calves.an they walked right in the gooseneck.the hauler wanted to know where the killer calves was.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
yes he was ready tobe put up on the fence.an only 1 blew snott at me when i went to turn an push him up the chute.both of us know not to get in with them till they are going up the chute.didnt even have to use the hotshot on emm.