Good Morning!--Chat thread

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
My last goal was to finish the laundry!
NO water!
But I have rain!

Hey WRB, any logical reason it is $100 more for a spaying, if the dog has already had puppies?

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
im up an going this morning.my aunt an uncle are here.so i may have to go with her to see my aunt an uncles.im hoping my uncle will go with her.as i need to get feed.but if he dont ill go.

m.holloway

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
well, I still need more coffee or something. I have a list of things to do and not one is calling out. Coop need to be raked out and new hay put. Rabbit cage cleaned out,house dusted, bill's filed and any thing else that I see to be done.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Jay is still down and I need to wait for the call from the vet on her blood work.

There's laundry to do, bills to pay, quilt to put the binding on, chick run to work on. The list seems to be the same as all week. :rolleyes: Can't some of this do itself!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
well your just gonna have to work slow steady to get things done.i was hoping she would be up this morning.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I just heard from the vet. :( Her muscle emzymes are really high! That means a muscle injury and only time will tell. We will just have to keep working with her and seeing if she can heal and get up.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
No clue. She had been fine Wednesday night and then Thursday morning she was down so, she did something overnight.