Good Morning!--Chat thread

m.holloway

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
ok I'm back not much done . the coop is cleaned new hay, seven dust for bugs and the bugs they might get. old hay in tomatoe rings in garden. Give sara-lu and reba some hay so they wouldn't chase me in coop. Don't they ever stop eating. :pop Still think the coop needs to be redone? Don't look like any coop in the magaizne I look at. I trying to talk myself into clean the rabbit cage. And I still have to built the cage?? Want to put it in the back yard. But I want a cute house for it, like a cottage. I'm crazy!!!!!! I'm thinking of more work to do :he and I can't even get my rear end off the couch to do the rabbit cage on back porch. :barnie

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Take it from someone who currently has to many projects going, finish what you have started before you add more!

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
Take it from someone who currently has to many projects going, finish what you have started before you add more!
Yeabut!
If you have enough projects going, you have a good excuse not to get any "one" of them done!

Got the truck up on blocks!(OK, the boy did it after he jumped it)! Got the boat cleaned out better(no reason to do a complete job if I'm not going)
Hosed out the other boat! Laundry is done!(some of it is even put away) Kitchen is clean!(other than the stew pot) Table is cleared and clean!(other than the bills that need mailed)
Now what do I do?

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
You could come help me, if you've run out of things to do!
Yea right, you wouldn't even come paint my house for me!

Rest sounds good, but I know if I stop, I will want to sleep, and as soon as I close my eyes, Hubby is going to call!

Maybe I should go do my 3 o'clock chores, since it is after 3?

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
Farmer Kitty said:
You could come help me, if you've run out of things to do!
Yea right, you wouldn't even come paint my house for me!

Rest sounds good, but I know if I stop, I will want to sleep, and as soon as I close my eyes, Hubby is going to call!

Maybe I should go do my 3 o'clock chores, since it is after 3?
Yeah, but I have plenty of my own work to do. You were looking for something to do.

WildRoseBeef

Range nerd & bovine enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed the animals behaving a little strange this morning and today? Me and Mom are preparing to batten down the hatches for tonight because these two kitties are going to be having a Full Moon Party tonight :p :lol:

Anyway, not really much exciting happened today, except for having to develop a few x-rays for the vet.

We got another bit or rain today :woot Got 2/10's of an inch!! :woot

thewife said:
Hey WRB, any logical reason it is $100 more for a spaying, if the dog has already had puppies?
Yes, its the same thing for a queen cat that has had kittens. I kinda forget now, but it's something to do with the mammary glands and the blood vessels that are more prominent around the teats than with virgin dogs or cats. The vet would have to work his/her way around these vessels to remove the repro tract, and it makes it harder for them if they have to do it too soon after she had weaned her young (either its weaned or welped; me thinks its weaned).