Good Morning!--Chat thread

GrassFarmerGalloway

Melts for all babies
Reaction score
Mind if I drop in, guys? :D

Note to thewife:

From what I can gather, from the posts, you're doing a lot of gardening. Are you just as enthusiastic about gardening as I? :cool: There really is nothing like digging your hands in the dirt...

And I'd say go extend your garden. What've you got to lose?

GrassFarmerGalloway

Melts for all babies
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
Anyone is welcome to drop in! This is like "Chat".
Great!

Well, if this is the 'Chat', then I suppose I'll put my two cents in.

Happy Mother's Day, everyone, and a big hug to all mothers out there!

+, Urgent help needed:

I don't have anything to give to my mother yet! Help! I need ideas! Fast!

And before you even suggest it, I don't want to give flowers. That's too classic.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
morning all ive already done mothers day shopping.got mom a new lamp.man i gotta catch up on my work today.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Happy moms day!

I'm guessing Hubby came home last night, there's some guy snoring in my bed? As long as who ever it is works starts working on my new loft today, it's all good!

GrassFarmerGalloway, I love digging in the dirt!
This year it has been a bit easier! I penned the geese in there this past winter, it was preweeded!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Between lastnight and this morning, I managed to get the new system for the cattle records done up.

This afternoon, DH helped get the chick run fence attached to their coop, I couldn't cut the strapping we use to do it with this darn hand. Then with some assistance from Kute Kitten I got the hardware cloth a little over halfway around the inside of their run. That goes so much easier and quicker when you have two--one on the inside and one on the outside. We attached the hardware cloth with zipties. I'm probably going to have to go to town to get the rest of the supplies I need before we get it completely done as I don't have all the stuff I thought I had.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
After milking we finally got the heifers out in the little pasture sorted and the bigger ones kicked over into the big heifer pasture. :bun

Latest posts