Good Morning!--Chat thread

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
thewife said:
Nope, no skunks!
I got the top of the quilt done!
It's a good thing I'm sitting down! Let me get over the shock!

:weee :celebrate :bun :woot :ya :clap :thumbsup :bun
Now I have to go into the room of no return and dig up some batting! That might take longer than making the top did!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
Farmer Kitty said:
thewife said:
Nope, no skunks!
I got the top of the quilt done!

Now I have to go into the room of no return and dig up some batting! That might take longer than making the top did!
The kid will be graduating from college before she gets the batting out! :gig

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
thewife said:
Farmer Kitty said:

The kid will be graduating from college before she gets the batting out! :gig
Naw, since I realized waiting for some one to come along and post picures of baby Beefmasters was a waste of my time, and it will probably never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever happen, I will get the quilt done!
(at least before the kid starts school)

WildRoseBeef

Range nerd & bovine enthusiast
Reaction score
Good evening! I hope it's warm there, because boy oh boy is it COLD!! It was a friggin blizzard ALL DAY today! Yes, SNOW!!! :rant My feet are getting really cold just thinking about it! It's down to -3 Celcius right now! TOO COLD!! Sure hope tomorrow is better...

I came home late this evening cause I was helping dehorn a Shorthorn heifer after the clinic's closing time. Anyone ever cauterized an animal's horns inside a building? The smell sure stays for a while. Even after doing a good pressure wash of the area. LOL.

I also had a chance to help with vaccinating some Basset Hound puppies. God they were cute!!

I think that skunk was just passing through; sure smelt something yesterday out by the quanset, but no sign of a skunk. Since Mom locked out the garage door to all four-legged beings including birds (but not bugs), I think the skunk decided it wasn't welcome anymore and decided to leave. Sure hope so!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
YIKES! Don't send that weather south, send it north, PLEASE!

Yes, I have cauterized horns inside a building, with doors open. It stinks and it lingers. :sick

I hope the skunk has passed through and you have no need to worry about the critter again!