Good Morning!--Chat thread

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
We haven't gotten an estimate yet but, It's front end damage. The tow guy said I could drive it the rest of the way into town and to the garage but, to watch the temp gauge as the radiator was involved and had a small leak. We choose to have it towed to be safe.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I just hope it doesn't take to long to fix! I hate sitting on the ground.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
I got some weeds sprayed, some weeds pulled, some work done in the garden, some of the house cleaned, and my nap!
I want to get out there and get some more stuff done, but it's waaaaay toooo hot!

Kitty, glad you and Peanut are ok!
Sorry about the van.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Can we reverse the clock? I'd like to go back to about 7:30 a.m. and cancel the appointment we never made it to today. Peanut's tooth isn't bothering her anymore anyway but, I thought we would keep the appt and have it checked out. :rolleyes:

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
Can we reverse the clock? I'd like to go back to about 7:30 a.m. and cancel the appointment we never made it to today. Peanut's tooth isn't bothering her anymore anyway but, I thought we would keep the appt and have it checked out. :rolleyes:
If we reverse the clock, we have to go back to 4 am!
I can roll what's his name out of bed and get those 2 hours of sleep back!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
Farmer Kitty said:
If we reverse the clock, we have to go back to 4 am!
I can roll what's his name out of bed and get those 2 hours of sleep back!
That's fine by me! Maybe instead of getting up then, I could just stay in bed all day?

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Morning,

High today is suppose to be 77F/sunshine. Tomorrow's high is suppose to be 56F/chances of rain.

Someone want my left shoulder and neck?