I have to brag! ( I added pics!)

woodleighcreek

The Rabbit Queen
Reaction score
I showed a little buck today ( :hide that was about to end up as snake food before his malocclusion fixed) and here is how he placed!

Youth show A: BOS (leg), BOV (self)
Youth Show B: BOB (leg), BOV (self), RIS
Open show C: BOB (Leg), BOV (leg?)

That was my first time showing in open, There were 40 rabbits, and he was a homebred bunny! I was so excited!

2977_p1020783.jpg

hoodat

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Way to go. Sometimes those problem rabbits turn out pretty well don't they?

woodleighcreek

The Rabbit Queen
Reaction score
hoodat said:
Way to go. Sometimes those problem rabbits turn out pretty well don't they?
They do! I have learned just not to rush.

My mother, who wants nothing to do with my rabbits or the shows, came in during the open jersey wooly judging and told me we should go because I'm not going to win against theese people who have been breeding far longer then I have. She was amaized when he was selected for BOV and then BOB!

Mea

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Awesome !!!!! It is such a great feeling to win with a homebred... and to do it three times in a row ! WOW !!!! :clap :bow

woodleighcreek

The Rabbit Queen
Reaction score
Mea said:
Awesome !!!!! It is such a great feeling to win with a homebred... and to do it three times in a row ! WOW !!!! :clap :bow
I only wish he was a sinior, because it would be nice for him to be a GC. If he gets a leg in December, he will be able to be a GC.

hoodat

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Sounds as though you've earned the right to brag. I'm not patient enough to do shows but I admire the dedication that goes into them.