I was strictly a meat rabbit kind of person..............

Theykeepmebusy

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Then the lurking around forever on here and other readings, then a friend traveling to get some cuties..................I ended up with 2 pedigreed Holland Lops................ :/ I love them so much, that I am getting more and can't wait for babies. :) :love Now I see everyone with their new bunnies and I can't say how many times I've started a post then deleted...so I'm just going to throw them on here and anyone who says they don't or wouldn't fall for the cuteness , get out of the denial !!!!!! :lol: Look how cute and fuzzy soft they are, those adorable beady eyes....

OF
Junior
2758_image_285.jpg

AND
Ari
2758_image_297.jpg

:drool :love

O.k. I'm joking, but they are super cute and can't believe I denied them on my property for the longest time. :smack They showed me.

M.R. Lops

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Yay, you got Holland Lops!! I raise Hollands, and I love them so much! They are the cutest with their lopped ears! No bunny can out do the cuteness of a lop-eared bunny.

Theykeepmebusy

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
You speak the truth!!!! I really do love them, very neat. My buck is a little shy and Ari is a stinker, but I can't help but love them and want to hold them.

M.R. Lops

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
The adults are adorable, but the babies are even cuter! Nothing beats a holland baby that's only a couple weeks old. Especially at the stage when their fur sticks straight out and they have airplane ears! lol

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
Congratulations! And yes I will admit here that they are very, very cute. LOL! I lean more towards Ari. That "only solid" thing is getting harder and harder to stick by. I really like color. But considering I do have a Black, Junior is very impressive as well.

Ari is a Shaded? Chocolate Tort? It makes my head spin with all the different coloring. But it's an interesting ride.

Good Luck! They are like potato chips. You just can't have just ONE!

Theykeepmebusy

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Ms. Research said:
Congratulations! And yes I will admit here that they are very, very cute. LOL! I lean more towards Ari. That "only solid" thing is getting harder and harder to stick by. I really like color. But considering I do have a Black, Junior is very impressive as well.

Ari is a Shaded? Chocolate Tort? It makes my head spin with all the different coloring. But it's an interesting ride.

I love Ari, she's a broken tort, I'm bringing in a broken chestnut buck in 2 weeks, I don't know I'm probably going to go crazy with these guys. I love them!!! I'm waiting for their pedigrees to be mailed and man o man I don't know much about all of that, but I can't wait to see, I've been learning. :p

Theykeepmebusy

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
M.R. Lops said:
The adults are adorable, but the babies are even cuter! Nothing beats a holland baby that's only a couple weeks old. Especially at the stage when their fur sticks straight out and they have airplane ears! lol
I can't wait for babies!!!! Ari may be bred,breeder said, so I am waiting to find out, see, love cuddle, stare in amazement? Any and all!!!!

M.R. Lops

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Shannoniganshens said:
M.R. Lops said:
I can't wait for babies!!!! Ari may be bred,breeder said, so I am waiting to find out, see, love cuddle, stare in amazement? Any and all!!!!
Once you have babies you'll be hooked :love They are so darn cute!

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
Shannoniganshens said:
Ms. Research said:

I love Ari, she's a broken tort, I'm bringing in a broken chestnut buck in 2 weeks, I don't know I'm probably going to go crazy with these guys. I love them!!! I'm waiting for their pedigrees to be mailed and man o man I don't know much about all of that, but I can't wait to see, I've been learning. :p
Did you join ARBA? But I did see while I was out "researching", that Holland Lops have their own association. Maybe you should look into it? Lots of people there to help you learn. Can't wait to see the babies. Take a breath and relax. Keep posting about your experience. I hope to be doing what you are doing some day and IMHO, it's good to learn from others who experience.

Edited to say: Since your buns have pedigrees, there will be someone that will help you on the way to register your buns if you join an association. If you want to raise your type of purebred, blood lines must be kept and watched through an association. There are people there who will guide you, and if you don't quite get it, then come and post here. Been on here some time now, and there are very knowledgable people here willing to help.

Theykeepmebusy

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
No sooner did I post that about may be preggers, I go in and there is a baby,it didn't make it but I guess the breeder was right!!!!! I'll be watching and spying all night now!!!