It's going to snow tomorrow night....

Lothiriel

Ridin' The Range
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
In 2010 I had surgery, so now every time the weather is going to turn bad my incision sites ache. They're hurting now, so I went to check the weather...
4548_weather.png

I think it runs in the family, because my dad has the same problems. Anyone else have it?

chickenprnces

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Arthritis everywhere! Yup I can predict the weather too! My hubby thinks i'm nuts! He came home today and said his friend told him snow tomorrow! I said yeah, so, I coulda told you that this morning!

Royd Wood

Reaction score
My sciatica started yesterday so snow and damp conditions coming - I'm getting old and grumpy too :lol:

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
My DH has a three level spinal fusion. He's a walking Barameter. Even temperature changes affect his legs. He's also been told he has arthritis throughout his body.

With the 50 degree weather now and rain and in two days we are going to be in a freeze, DH has known this for a while now. Crazy weather and DH has the worse pain and ache going into winter. That's when it really flares up. Cold and damp. Not good.

K

secuono

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have bad migraines when there is a strong rain storm coming, rarely if its snow. Never even have a headache otherwise[unless I manage to hit my head on a rail or something].