Misfitmorgan's Journal - That Summer Dust

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hey @misfitmorgan, long time no posts..... was wondering how things were going as hunting season is soon upon us and I know that your area is covered up with deer.
Hit my deer the other morning on the way to work... thought I killed it but nothing there when I came home so must've gotten up and gone off... I was too pi$$ed off and didn't have the time to worry about it and continued on to work. Broke the signal light lens, dented the fender but I hadn't been going very fast since I had just gone by 2 others that stayed right there on the side of the road, but this stupid young buck had to turn and decide he needed to run across the road.... was very glad that his horn didn't go through the radiator or anything... need to get the alignment checked as it seems to want to drift to the right a bit...

Hope all went well with getting the vehicle finally back on the road.

Finnie

Herd Master
Reaction score
It is above my pay grade as well.....youtube is my friend and teacher :lol:

Anything I need to do on any of the cars I just search for "how to...." and there is always a youtube video of how to do it, what tools you need, things to unplug first, etc.

DH sent me a pic of the wrench I lost in the engine and the alternator sitting on top of the engine.....I do love him! So I just need to put the alternator in when I get home and then fight the belt back into place(youtube showed me how) and fill the power steering to check if it is still leaking and from where......hopefully it is good to go then.

I actually found the repair receipts for that thing going back to 2012. Someone dumped a lot of money into it, including new 4x4 assembly, bearings, tie rod ends, rotors, etc.

Thank you Bay I am hoping we can carve out some time to do more fishing. I'm mostly after catfish but am perfectly happy with walleye, or perch or whatever as well. When the salmon run we hope to get a few of those to smoke as well. Could go for some smoked trout too.

Hey @misfitmorgan, long time no posts...
So I finally finished reading through all of @misfitmorgan ‘s whole journal, only to find that she has stopped posting. :th

I sure wish you would come back so we can find out how things have been going for you!