more goats :)

nightshade

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
well I am picking up 2 more goats this weekend, so I better get my fence done in the rain tomorrow. I had a lady call me a few weeks ago about her goats. She is selling her home and moving into a care facility and wanted to know if I would take in her goats. She got my number from a friend who knows I take in unwanteds on a regular basis. We talked and I agreed to take them. She called last night, the people buying her place are really pushing for her to "move out NOW" so she needs the goats gone by the end of the weekend instead of next weekend like we had talked. So not only is my new house coming early but so our my two new Nubians.

mully

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Life comes at you fast ...enjoy it when you are young ...better get busy LOL :old

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Sounds like everything is at a fast pace. Enjoy the new goats and the new house. :)

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
This posts reminds me of how we brought home our first 2 chickens w/out having anywhere to put them, got our first horses before the barn was built, and bought our first goats w/out having a good pen built....ahhhh, to be young again and full of that kind of optimism...
Congrats on your new additions!