Murf’s Journal

Tacobug52

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I walked Murf a little I posted it to my Pinterest because I can’t post just normal videos

Last edited:

Tacobug52

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Ok so a lot have happened in the last week sooo sorry for not posting. Ok first things first I have now found out I was spelling Murf’s name wrong his name is Murphys Law but I call him Murph for short. He’s doing great with training, and my 4h adviser was saying I was doing great with showmanship, my mom thinks I can win showmanship and get into the Robin competition this year. Last time I weighed him he was 26lbs!!! On a side note the last two week have been completely nuts! Our car broke down, my grandpa had to go to the hospital, and I still haven’t gotten frames for the art and photos I’m entering. I have 3 days till fair and where bringing our RV down tomorrow, so I need to finish cleaning it. Ok so sorry for the book of info hope you’re all doing great!😊

Tacobug52

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Ok so I’m leaving for the fair grounds tomorrow morning, yesterday and today I’ve been packing. I’m going to be bunking with my best friend so I’m happy that we get to hang out. I’ll let you guys know on how I place 😊. So ya that’s about it, if any of you guys are in the Sierra Valley, Truckee, or Quincy area I’d love to meet you in person 🤗.

Latest posts