My son just loves Fat Tony!

PattiXmas

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
0704091640.jpg

Actually, just kidding. This was last year's winner (or maybe that was the loser ;) ).

Fat Tony is actually safe and sound.

DSC_0110.jpg

PattiXmas

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Mini-M Ranch said:
Is it just me, or does Tony look worried?

:lol:
Fat Tony was just irritated with the boy in that picture. Fat Tony is not on our food chain, Billy seems to think he might get to eat him, but I will feed the boy to the chickens before I let him eat my goat!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
he was like dang im gonna end up on some1s plate 1 of these days.

Gatorpupsmom

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Well no wonder he's irritated, he's having an identity crisis caused by wearing a collar with dog bones on it!!!!! He doesn't know for sure if he is predator or prey!!!

:D

KJD

PattiXmas

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Gatorpupsmom said:
Well no wonder he's irritated, he's having an identity crisis caused by wearing a collar with dog bones on it!!!!! He doesn't know for sure if he is predator or prey!!!

KJD
He didn't wear it long. He is now running around naked as he has gotten too big. We have bostons and they are kind of small and that was my boy's old collar. I guess we have to go shopping for a rottie sized collar :) .

gaited horse

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
PattiXmas said:
Gatorpupsmom said:

KJD
He didn't wear it long. He is now running around naked as he has gotten too big. We have bostons and they are kind of small and that was my boy's old collar. I guess we have to go shopping for a rottie sized collar :) .
with spikes