akroberts 1085

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I learned something very interesting today. I was concerned about my sweet potatoes because I was weeding the green house garden area and discovered that one was coming out of the ground. I inquired about it and I learned that the leaves of the sweet potato plants are edible. They are just like eating spinach and kale.

akroberts 1085

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
My sweet potatoes didn't get very big but at least they are edible. I also picked some cherry tomatoes, squash and green beans
1000000104.jpg

akroberts 1085

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I take it this means power is out? Geesh, hope not. But if so frig & freezer concerns. Cooking? Outside grill or wood fire?
Not out but my stove isn't working, my fridge and freezer are fine, my fan blew out this morning, if I turn on a light my TV quits. WTF is going on with that, awe yes it's a 76 year old house and no one has ever done anything right so now it's on my husband and I to get it done right.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm assuming you checked fuses or breakers -- an electrician can see which lines are going out with some gauges. Then decide what to fix first sounds so simple, right? :lol: :lol: