Nigerian Dwarf Goat Doe In Milk

CrazyChickenLady

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
We are currently trying to downsize our heard of goats and we have decided to sell Cinna's Fire (A.K.A Cinna). This little doe is a dream to milk! She freshened with a nice udder with good attachment and wonderful open orifices. She gives a little over a quart of milk a day. This is very good for being a first freshener. She should give more milk after she kids again.
This doe is very long and dairy. She is a very classy doe and tends to stand almost perfectly set-up most of the time. She has nice tight shoulders but she could use a stronger brisket. She has extremely correct legs and feet and nice width between her thurls. She can be demanding when it comes to milking time, but as long as she is milked first she will be fine. As long as there is grain, she will stand perfectly still. On occasion she will start "dancing" or stepping around and lifting her feet, if someone new is around. But most goats are like that.

She can be seen on our website. The first goat on this page: http://www.utterlyblessedfarm.com/First Fresheners.html

Please P.M. me for udder pictures and more information.

Shipping: I don't know what shipping cost is. That will depend on were you live and how she is shipped. I am estimating between 2 to 4 hundred.

Latest posts