Tell me something GOOD that happened to you today!

Lothiriel

Ridin' The Range
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
The original was started by debiraymond over on BackyardChickens.com, and I thought it would be nice to have one over here on BYH. So this is where we post some of the good things that happen in our lives. Everyone has those bad/terrible days, but if you looks close, there is ALWAYS something good that happened, even if it's just the fact that you woke up and are alive! So share with others, encourage each other, and comfort if someone needs it. That's what makes us one of the best online communities on the web. :)

For me, the good thing that happened was my NH hen Duchess, who's suffering from a sour crop, took her "meds" willingly this morning. I gave her cream and acidophilus and soaked some bread in it. She's slowly improving, and that's wonderful!

Julienkc

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Well, I got my dishes done and floor cleaned since BYC is down, lol. I had 2 ducks hatch yesterday, not today. I would have been lost without my support while I was waiting for them to make their appearance. :D

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
My dog, Boingo (who was recently diagnosed with diabetes) had a urea glucose reading of 1/10% this morning which is fabulous!!! :weee
Just a couple of weeks ago he was at death's door. Now, I've got my wonderful cuddlebug back!

Beekissed

Herd Master
Reaction score
The sun is shining and it is so beautiful outside! The good thing? I'm alive, I can see, smell, hear and experience this beautiful day and I can take a walk in the woods with my old dog. That is all a GOOD thing! I thank God for all these good things. :love

kla37

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I got a closet cleaned out and put up another roost bar in the coop, since BYC is down. Then I meandered over here! Here's a pic of my flock of 8:

5743_june_2011_065.jpg

kla37

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I have a few Giant African Millepedes, but I guess that doesn't count as a "herd". I do have a 14 yr old son and his friends are over here a lot, so maybe that should count....