Tomorrow--Nov 10--Happy Birthday Marines!

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
Old--Young--here or wherever in the world you may be, have a Great 236th Marine Corps Birthday.
:weee :celebrate :clap :ya :celebrate :celebrate

To the young Marines in uniform today:
:bow :bow :bow :bow

redtailgal

Reaction score
My lil baby bro is a Marine.

Three tours in Iraq. He watched his CO die, his best friend died in his arms after stepping on the explosive spot that my lil brother stepped over, and cried over the bodies of dead children. He felt the very breath of bullets in Fallujah and kept the whole in his sleeve to remind him of his blessings and fallen brothers. He missed his own father's funeral because he was serving his country. He has sent me mail that was literally signed with his own dropped blood. Ask him why and he will tell you "Do or die, Semper Fi! OO-Rah!"

He is my lil baby brother, he is my Marine, he is my HERO.

All those other Marines are my brother's brother...........therefore they are my brother, in my mind at least. (even the ones with grey beards)

God Bless the Eagle, Globe and Anchor! God Bless the AMERICAN Flag. God Bless the ones who hold that Flag up for 236 years! And God bless those of us who stand beneath her shelter!

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
BIG THANK YOU to all our Past and Present Military. I ALWAYS remember Veterans Day.

Also to those families of those Past and Present Military. Thank you for your support and sacrifices!

HAPPY VETERANS DAY! :)

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
Mike Perdelwitz (Navy) 2003 - present Navy Seabees serve as part of the Marines and vice versa... My boy is currently in Active Reserves Navy. He is a Master Diesel Mechanic.
MikeNavy.jpg

Paul Alfred Nelson (USMC) 1942 - 1950 Once a Marine, always a Marine. Papa served in the Pacific. He was also a Drill Sgt. for a short time at Camp Pendelton before it was called MCRD.

PaulNelson.jpg

Paul Nelson Perdelwitz 2011 - present My son Paul lost 100 pounds to join the Marines at the age of 28. He is amazing.

PerdelwitzPaul.jpg

Happy Birthday USMC. Semper Fidelis.

redtailgal

Reaction score
Queen Mum.......What is your Pauls current rank? I'm pretty sure that I have seen him before! Is he on the east coast? Ask him if he knows Combat Instructor SGT Biondo. (Biondo is actually T-Bird, my lil baby brother.)

Seriously, I have met that Marine. Um, not wanting to sound weird or anything, but I remember thinking..........."Daannnnggggg, sure does like me some steely eyes on a Marine."

:hide sorry didnt know that the hottie Marine was ur baby at the time. From now on I promise to only say "awwwwwww"

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
redtailgal said:
Is he on the east coast? Ask him if he knows Combat Instructor SGT Biondo. (Biondo is actually T-Bird, my lil baby brother.)
Will do? He lives on the East Coast and is stationed there, but hasn't been there very long. BTW, my sis lives in NC. Near Monroe. She looks JUST LIKE him as do I.

Latest posts