Why I want more goats and why I shouldn't...

Catahoula

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
5675_p1020731.jpg

lilhill

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
But you don't understand ... One goat and you are addicted. After that you never have enough. :hide

Alice Acres

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
LOL - and looks like the new additions will have a master to teach them all they need to know! ;)

bonbean01

Herd Master
Reaction score
just accept it...you have G.A.S.....I happen to have S.A.S. (sheep addiction syndrome)...there is no cure...just accept it and get more ;)

Catahoula

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
He is six months old and it seems he is getting more playful and mischief. Is the worst over yet? How much longer this 'playfulness' can last? When do they mature or do they mature?? Great, I am getting two more...even younger ones. There are reasons why I never wanted puppies or kittens. What can I expect on goat's age and mental growth stages??

Alice Acres

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
From my own limited goat ownership experience...they only stop when they are too old and physically unable to climb over, under, or on top of stuff!:cool:

Catahoula

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
But...but...the does and bucks at the breeders seem mature....only the kids were running around chasing each other. That's what I saw at the breeder.... Ksalvagno, please stop laughing. You are making me laughing too....

Fluffygal

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
The older ones only acted calm and adult like cus they knew you were looking at em'. As soon as you turn around they do the crazy stuff. :plbb