A NEW DIRECTION FOR THE OLD RAM

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
So very glad to get the update and that you are ahead of the game so to speak.

Sheep look real good in the picture.

We are having a warmer than normal, very early in the year, spring weather......nice in one way but afraid that we will get a real cold snap and hurt the fruit trees already wanting to blossom, mostly the peaches are getting close. Can't change it, so just hoping for it to not get real cold and freeze the blossoms. Daffodils are out really pretty this year and I see new leaf growth on the roses.

There are times that all these modern conveniences that allow things like the hacking, don't seem to be such a good idea.... but you learn to live with them.

Keep up with whatever you are doing to be able to do so good with the recovery.

The Old Ram-Australia

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thank you everyone, its such a nice feeling having all you folks up there sending kind thoughts....

it would be great if I can get a few of you llned up for Our Farm for June/July .The audience down here just love it when I do live chats with folks up there. The program is about people who live on a farm and raise livestock, some of the best "stuff" comes from (especially lady's) small farms and the life they lead..I'm counting on those of you who have chatted with me to encourage others to give it a go.

At present I am setting up the breeding for the season going forward ,to get the best results from last years maidens. I will post some new photos of the ewe flocks once they are set....T.O.R.