Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
You are family in BYH, so if you disappear, give us advance notification!

See -- we come looking for you!! 😉. Don'tcha know? Habits show, we want no less than a shout out that your ok if taking a time out. 🤐

Fresh pot of hot brew, have some. Weather sunny, coolish (compared to last week heat waves) but about normal for this time of year. Working today but, sure hope to plant garden over weekend. Some plants been hardening off, potatoes sprouting big time, seeds ready & ground warm enough for several types. Should work ok for me & time available🤞👍

Goats roamed a different field yesterday. Good, hay slacking. 🥳

Sequestered Ridge Ranch

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I spent over a hour of my precious time (actually, I'm bored to death) looking for you. Scoured the internet; checked for your obit; ran down the list of LLC's in your town. I came up with Nuthin', yet here you are again! Welcome back, dude.
Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 10-19-08 Search Official Montana Secretary of State.png

Thanks!

Last edited:

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Interesting facts....they eat ticks, don't get Lyme, or rabies
So I shouldn't rehome to elsewhere on the property the one that I see on the game camera between the barns?

My annoyance is egg eaters & will kill a chicken!!
Hmm, or maybe I should.

It always shows up when it is well after dark when the chickens are locked up in their "Fort Knox" stall coop. I also see a skunk and the ever present cottontails. Haven't see the groundhog yet, it has been here a couple of years. Must be male because unlike some prior years, no babies have shown up.

Latest posts