Reaction score
1714501137278-png.85646

Not sure if it goes here or in humor.
I read "I read some students are marching for free coffee"

:lol:

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning y’all. I took an OTC sleeping pill last night and got a solid 10 hours of sleep. Basically it’s a super dose of benedryl. I seldom resort to taking one because I have a sleep hangover next day, but I was becoming sleep deprived and conking out in the afternoons. I’ll go do chores in a bit and go to Lufkin for a few things.
Do you have that sleep hangover ?

Or, feeling good?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Very light fog this morn but, sun is out and burning it off. Damp air. Mid 50 nights so windows open to cool house...close shortly to keep in the "free AC" 👍 Woke about 4 feeling crampy/achy all over 😳 pulled more covers over me & back to sleep. Guess I got chilled😋 feel fine now except I could have stayed in bed longer 🤣 Half day of jobs to get to, then things to do here this afternoon -- always a to do list, right?

Fresh coffee in there, help yourself to a cup! I need a bite to eat. I do not like to cook breakfast early but, need to eat it!! Guess I better make a breakfast casserole tonight to freeze up morning fast food meals🙄 gonna check big freezer today, hoping some stuffed peppers can be found🫤 I like them for breakfasts. Well, I need to survey just what is out there that I'd like to use up anyway. Always fun. Sometimes surprises.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Bright sun this morning... I collapsed last night and had a rough night. The pain in the leg turned into constant "charlie horse" type cramps and had me up several times in extreme bouts of cramps... Sure hope chiropractor can get to the roots of where the pinch is... since the back of the leg pain went after the last adjustment, I am really hoping that this next one can "fix" these other spasms.

Going to hit near record highs today again... Rain is up to 60% for Saturday, but hope it stays here at my house and the surrounding area, and we have only mostly clouds in the east where the poultry swap is.

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sunny and chilly here today, beautiful out really. Got the four seasons yesterday, was cloudy in the morning, rained, then sleeted, then snowed, and got sunny in the afternoon.
Finally about over being sick, and can run this afternoon. Also will ride, and try and maybe get some cleaning done.
Y'all have a blessed day.

Skiesblue

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Ugh. That’s all I’ve got for today/yesterday. Dogs ruckusing all night. Reason- two lambs were out of safe pen. Multiple wake ups but I was too tired to check (I’m going through poor sleep myself). Didn’t get expected severe weather last night but more today. Probably missed the trash pick up. Sprained ankle so can’t finish fence inspection. Sophie bitten by small copperhead, vomiting but ok today (just had rattlesnake vax). She proudly presented me with a rat snake who provided me an anatomy lesson. Killed small copperhead. Will hike the last fences after nap. Nope. ZZZ 😴

Latest posts