Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Pee-off-porch.jpg

Should be my profile picture. 1 reason I like @Sequestered Ridge Ranch 's place. I'd like a place that could hold some cows though.
Good thing about welding, no one is going to look anyways. It's debatable of which is brighter, but you can weld as you want cause they will be blinded either way :gig Though with all this acreage, might need more than usual for cows, but I can encircle naked as jay bird and no one too see. Can't wait till summer!
Life short.jpg

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have struck an ark or fired up a grinder many times when done with a conversation, everybody leaves. Today though, yes this morning I had to turn around and go back inside for pants as the neighbor was walking down the road.
All because you mentioned this the other day! Of course! 🤣🤣

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh man - now that makes me sad. Well - will it stop the good CA people from moving there????? Then that's ok.
CA is now the state with trash police - people now checking what you put in what bin! Yeah - true trash police. Lord forbid you use a plastic bag to put your plastic and glass recyclables - can't to that. It's ...... mandated. (oh God - so sorry this was a humor thread - I fell off the truck).