akroberts 1085

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Is Wally going to be your farm dog and pet? In addition to 3 Anatolians, I have Carson, half Labrador and half Great Dane. He comes in the house, follows me everywhere, only sleeps inside when it’s real cold. He’d rather sleep outside so he can bark with the Anatolians. He’s my sidekick and best buddy. Wally looks like he’s going to make a superb best buddy!
Wally doesn't sleep outside at all. He's an indoor dog but he loves going out to the chickens and he tries to play with them. He doesn't really bark unless he's rolling in the grass or my pitbull barks. He's really good and he also follows me around.

akroberts 1085

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Went to Oroville to see my mom and dad. Took Wally and the youngest granddaughter. I had to pick him up to get him out of the Xterra. When I got home he changed his mind about staying in the car, after he couldn't see me, he got out quick.

akroberts 1085

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
IMG_20240401_235308.jpg

Wally had a hard day. 🤣

akroberts 1085

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Planted some spinach and turnip seeds, bought another blackberry bush. Got it done before the rain except for planting the blackberry bush. I'm hoping the weather gets better and I can get the rest of the garden planted. The mini pumpkin seeds I planted are starting to come up.

akroberts 1085

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Good job! I'm hoping to get potatoes, plant starts and seed in mine this weekend. 🤞🤞
I have so many potatoes in the ground and in a few pots, I'm just hoping I get a huge crop. Our family loves potatoes but they are so expensive now it just makes me want to grow a thousand pounds of potatoes every year.