Newbie here

hiddenhillfarmsllc

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Little intro!! I’m a new homesteader with chickens, ND goats, highlands, angus, and 2 emus. All of my animals start with the letter D (yes I’m a weirdo). 3 of my female cattle are currently pregnant by my ONLY bull who is a 38in Mini Highland named Duke. I’m looking to make some friends and learn as much as I can from those who know best. Be gentle I’m learning. Thanks in advance for the Welcome!!!

hiddenhillfarmsllc

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Hey there So Cal!! Midwestern born and bred from small town in Illinois. Sheep aye??? If I bring another animal home this week I will likely be divorced by June. No my husband is a good sport about it. Builder of all my ideas lol. Good to meet ya!!

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hey there So Cal!! Midwestern born and bred from small town in Illinois. Sheep aye??? If I bring another animal home this week I will likely be divorced by June. No my husband is a good sport about it. Builder of all my ideas lol. Good to meet ya!!
Grew up in northern IL. Had a roomie in college from Bigsville and father hunted in Watseka.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sorry, I didn't say welcome as I just jumped in on the thread about the calving coming up...
If you go to your name top right, click down to account details, you can add your general location under location... it helps when you ask questions and we like to have an idea of where people are when giving answers. It will show up on your avatar...

Latest posts