Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Most news is bad.....here's something good 😋

Stopped at feed dealer, ordered and found price had dropped by ONE DOLLAR a bag 😳👍👍👍🥳🥳

Soooo....the grains are going down (sorry crop farmers) and some manufacturers are being honest. 🥰. Just wanted to share & alert everyone. Watch for it & ask for it.

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
1714501137278-png.85646

Not sure if it goes here or in humor.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning 😁. First day of May -- the year is moving along! It's mid week, so hump day, the week is moving along! Gonna finish coffee and get ME moving along!🤣🤣Slept late, because I can. Feels good.

Need to milk the Boer doe who kidded Saturday. The kid likes one side, other builds up ☺️ I'm helping them out for a few days, until he learns to switch.

Very slight chance of scattereds today...weekend rain. Crap, that's our poultry weekend visit, me & @farmerjan. Not supposed to be heavy 🤷😋 umbrellas! It's a really well attended event -- lots of umbrellas!!!! 🤣🤣🤣. Who knows? May be dry.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning y’all. I took an OTC sleeping pill last night and got a solid 10 hours of sleep. Basically it’s a super dose of benedryl. I seldom resort to taking one because I have a sleep hangover next day, but I was becoming sleep deprived and conking out in the afternoons. I’ll go do chores in a bit and go to Lufkin for a few things.

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully today I can close the well hole up. Got about 20 plus tons of rock down in the hole with about 10 more tons to go, then seal it up with a liner and start back filling like a cat covering schit up. It's sort of raining, but I don't care, let the fun commence! Going to make it or break it and if it breaks, it needing fixed anyways.

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Happy to wake up and see Boone this morning. He is the best gud boi I know.
“Day after” town trips always mess me up, but in spite of that, I actually feel a bit better today than yesterday. ☺️ A low bar, to be sure but still, a positive thing!
Bottoms up!

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Home from testing, fed bottle calves, ate some eggs and going to pack the samples.... then to the barn.... DS said he will be there around 12 or so... got cows in the lot below the barn so not too much to get them in the barn I hope.

We got enough rain last night to barely settle the dust... :(:(:(:hit:hit:hit:hit

Skiesblue

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Morning all. Getting ready for a hike to check fences and close a pasture gate. Leaving something for the hay guy to cut. The lower pasture is living up to its flood plain status and water washed over the road again. The repairs held well thankfully. Twister is integrating into the flock more gradually than I expected. Crockett may get a bath today if I can get a weather report. Have a great day everyone.