Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hey, I'm even lightly considering -- getting a horse! 😳 For transportation, fun, farming help. I'm concerned that some one of these "countries or groups" will strike our power grid before too, too long. Can you imagine the chaos!!??!!?? Also a solar generator.

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hey, I'm even lightly considering -- getting a horse! 😳 For transportation, fun, farming help. I'm concerned that some one of these "countries or groups" will strike our power grid before too, too long. Can you imagine the chaos!!??!!?? Also a solar generator.
I truly wish I was years ahead on my little "mini" Zebu project to have several pulling carts. For the same reasons and I could cart away from home and hunt or fish and bring home the bacon on a literal term. I can and have drug deer back to the house strapped to the saddle horn though.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Don't feel any of us are "preppers" in a fanatical way -- just aware and concerned! 🥴 We know how to prepare to live. The city people will be hungry in mass!

Netherland used dog carts a lot. Goats can pull, too....just not as enthusiastic 🤩 I still have 4 minis --old ones.

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
Don't feel any of us are "preppers" in a fanatical way -- just aware and concerned! 🥴 We know how to prepare to live. The city people will be hungry in mass!

Netherland used dog carts a lot. Goats can pull, too....just not as enthusiastic 🤩
I wouldn't call the Amish around here preppers in any way but if the power goes out or no Dollar General or Wally world, they wouldn't notice. All we have to be is aware and we kinda already prepare. Even if it's just because we don't "want" to go to town again, unlike many townsfolk who don't mind going daily or even twice a day.

I still have 4 minis --old ones.
Pound for pound much stronger than a horse. Old or neigh.

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
1712841127755-png.85090