"Minnie" blurb (Pup #3) PICS!!!

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
They are growing quickly... opening eyes now and one thinks she is 3 weeks old as she tries to walk and "bark" she has the howling down pat! ;) They are 2 weeks old!
Copy of SAM_2506.JPG
Copy of SAM_2505.JPG
Copy of SAM_2493.JPG
Copy of SAM_2480.JPG

Last edited:

Missy

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Beautiful puppies! I love them:) I read your training technique, awesome, very well put together:)

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Puppies are growing very fast and have decided to try to eat. We have gone ahead and started them on goats milk with cereal. They are not even 3 weeks yet, but try to climb in mommas food bowl. :rolleyes: Very active and walking now... with lots of wobble of course but well on their way. They "bark" and tussle with each other a bit, for some reason they think they all must have the same teat! It is really cute. Their black pigment continues to "fill in" and it is silly looking. They almost look like dogs now. :)
Amy the mom has been so great in the house... never any issues. She loves coming up and cuddling on the couch. Very calm and content in the house and is proving to be quite the guardian in the house as much as she is in the field. She patrols the windows and watches... she guards the door too. Was wondering how she would respond seeing as how the house is not her territory... we found out pretty quick. We had a truck pull up and stop at the chain. Amy stood at the door barking and standing firm... tail high, serious... growl bark and never took her eyes off the "intruder". Of course when she goes out to the field she immediately takes her position. It is wonderful to have well behaved pyrenees in the house.
We are of course taking advantage of Amy being in... brushing, cleaning ears, nails, babying, table food, now she just needs a BATH!

The personality of each pup is interesting to observe. I certainly have a favorite. She is the smallest (structure-wise- weight wise she is on par with the others) yet she is clearly the boldest. :loveShe opened her eyes first, barked first, growled first, walked first, and if you do something she doesn't like she lets you know. She reminds me of her momma... no non-sense. We will see as they grow how each one is... LOVE THIS PART! Can't wait til 5 weeks to really start logging their observable traits! :celebrate

bcnewe2

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Oh my.... I've been out of town, i missed this grand event! Congratulations! The pictures tell the story!:drool:love:love