Peteyfoozer’s Journey (because journaling’s not enough)

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
It’s amazing what you accomplish. You might have the pain, but it doesn’t break your spirit. Nice job on the rabbits.
Did Mister come back?
Yeah. Peanut brain had to saddle his horse and go after him, because Lord knows, he couldn’t WALK his lazy ass to the big corral. Dipstick literally passed by him on the way to get his horse.
This totally applies.

IMG_8326.jpeg

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
So he was a triplet? He must’ve got the leftover DNA.
No, the triplets were born and raised here and are awesome people. (2 boys, 1 girl)
The dipstick is some idiot they recently hired.
They just lost a gal that was really good this morning. She and her little are heading to Nebraska. Was sad to see her go.
Triplet got cow in, through all the gates and closed everything on his way through.
Biscuit brain only had the scrawny calf, hog tied under one arm, but couldn’t figure out how to close the gates he opened and went through, and brought his 4 kelpies INTO our corral…he’s lucky Boone is as gentle as he is (and immature) or he would have no dogs. Twit.
My Maremmas would have had them in the next county before the guy farted another brain cell

Last edited:

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Watching happy dogs just does something to me. They give and give, forgive, love without boundaries, beyond reason. It just fills me to see something that tickles them. Tonight the best was watching Fen’s fine dining experience.

As it was processing day, I had a plethora of treats for them and he was so thrilled picking out the stuff he wanted with his dinner 😂
I felt like I should have a white napkin over my arm as he chose 2 small pieces of liver, a kidney and a heart with a side of fresh lung, lightly tossed with small equal portions of IAMS chicken and Sportdog Salmon & Rice and some ground rabbit sprinkled over all for a tasteful presentation and feast for the palate and the eye.
Boone chose patio dining out back, under the magnolia, a gentle rain for ambiance, with his rabbit head entree followed with a foot for dessert. He was too full to enjoy the foot so he carried inside after dinner, set it between his front feet and actually cried because he wanted more than his belly could handle. I offered him a doggybag, but instead he tossed it in the air and it rapidly slid down his gullet as if he was a stork.

I do believe it’s the best dinner party I have ever put on, and it’s rewarding to see them both sated, moaning sleepily with their favorite people on earth watching over them❤️
Bon appetit my furry friends!

IMG_6712.jpeg

IMG_8350.jpeg

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Happy dogs with a gourmet meal! City people just don’t understand giving guts and offal to dogs. I love the Fresh Pet commercials where visitors are horrified to find dog food in the refrigerator. Wonder what they’d think about a rabbit head staring at them?

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
I love that stone wall !! 🥰
Isn’t it awesome? It goes all the way down past the big barn. Almost everything here is built of indigenous stone. (Including our house and the cowboy cabins) Rock is one thing we have in abundance.
IMG_3694.jpeg

And it is an awesome backdrop for flowers 😍
IMG_0363.jpeg

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Figured I better get off the coffee thread..got hopelessly lost, responding to comments from the ice age…
Rough morning. Lost power all night until almost 10 this morning. Body battle over yesterday’s activities and add gale force winds and SNOW 😡, no coffee cuz no power and it’s the perfect storm.

I understand now why God isolated me out here

It’s for the protection of others.