Youngfarmer2019 3:19 farms Journal

Youngfarmer2019

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
They are all so stunning!!! Wow. And they're all so long but Eden is looooong.

Aspen is turning into a beautiful dog. How's her training going? And how are your other Aussies?
Eden is my noodle child🤣

I’m so glad you asked!! I’ll hopefully be getting a YouTube video together of her training she’s literally coming along SO WELL I just am over the moon with her!!
A few things she knows: sit, stay, lie down, has an IMMACULATE heel, center, fetch, working on catching a frisbee mid air, she knows her species (go catch the GEESE or go catch the CHICKENS) and knows her commands when swimming as well, she jumps into my arms on command, high five, shake, hug, sit pretty (still working on that one) weave (stakes in the yard and my legs) Rebound off objects
She knows A LOT of stuff and most is still being refined but she has a lot of the basics down!

blessedfarmgirl

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Eden is my noodle child🤣

I’m so glad you asked!! I’ll hopefully be getting a YouTube video together of her training she’s literally coming along SO WELL I just am over the moon with her!!
A few things she knows: sit, stay, lie down, has an IMMACULATE heel, center, fetch, working on catching a frisbee mid air, she knows her species (go catch the GEESE or go catch the CHICKENS) and knows her commands when swimming as well, she jumps into my arms on command, high five, shake, hug, sit pretty (still working on that one) weave (stakes in the yard and my legs) Rebound off objects
She knows A LOT of stuff and most is still being refined but she has a lot of the basics down!
That is absolutely amazing! I can't wait to see the video!

Youngfarmer2019

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
IMG_7609.jpeg
IMG_7610.jpeg