10 minute goat milk fudge - super easy

patandchickens

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Oh wow, I need to try this with some of my sheep milk...!

Thanks for posting it,

Pat, who is supposed to be cutting down on sugar but Oh Well :p

glenolam

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
***stomache grumbling***

Funny thing about you making this today...I just printed out the recipe to do it tonight!

glenolam

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I just wanted to say that I made this a while ago and everyone absolutely loved it! I made peanut butter fudge....now I want to try it with nuts!

Lil-patch-of-heaven

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Mine turned out great! The only problem was my sifter -- it took WAY longer to sift it and it actually ended up being a lot of work. And I had to guesstimate how many cups of sugar to a pound.

I actually had some left for too long and it did become a bit hard after many days in the fridge. Turns out I was the only one eating it and, even being a chocoholic, it took me a while. It was yummy though!!!!

Hmmmm ..... I have a new sifter now. I think I need to pick up some more sugar my next grocery trip lol!

glenolam

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I lucked out - my grocery store sells the conf. sugar in 1lb bags, so I didn't have to guess...

I definitely agree that the sifting part was a PITA!

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
I agree about the sifting...so I've stopped doing it....I just shake it into the bowl and chop up any huge clumps w/ a fork and 'fluff' it before I make the well....then I 'cook' it a little longer in the microwave and as long as I'm diligent w/ clump busting it comes out ok.

ALSO...Ladies...lemme tell ya....I started using 1/2 Hershey's Special Dark cocoa and the other half regular cocoa....MMMMMMMMMMM!

savingdogs

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I don't have any goats milk, can you use any other milk? My does are not due until the spring.

DoubleTake

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Chirpy said:
I am so not going to even try to make that... if it actually worked and was good... I'd be in BIG trouble. :lol: I'm such a chocoholic!

I can't believe you had the nerve to post that.... 'she walks away grumbling toward the kitchen to see if she has the ingredients'. ;)
:yuckyuck

ksalvagno

Alpaca Master
Reaction score
I've made this recipe twice now. It does turn out great every time! I made the fudge recipe from the "Goats Produce Too!" book and was very disappointed with how the fudge turned out. I guess I have found my fudge recipe!

ohiofarmgirl

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
ok you guys are SLAYIN' me with this....

* runs off to find a bowl and powdered sugar *