2 redbone coon hound puppies left in PA

nightshade

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Hi guys we still have two red bone puppies left one male defiantly and the other could be a male or female I wont know til tomorrow night what the family that is coming is going to take. If interested please email hubby at zarf724@yahoo.com for all their info. They are UKC reg with first shots and wormings for $225.

Here they are last weekend after their bath.

533_l_9b155d1713684026add3f7cd96732956.jpg

These are the two that are left.

533_l_10f41b8ac8b84c3898670e99114e3568.jpg

nightshade

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
yea hubby hunts. He wanted so bad to go to Autumn Oaks last weekend but wasn't able to. Has been crabby ever since, lol.

I kept one out of the litter for me though and if all goes as planned all he will hunt is the couch. But today when I had them out playing and I was working in the yard he treed a kitten up a stump so I don't know how well the couch thing is gonna work out. :/

Reaction score
I have the two (Dan & Ann) they were born in January i had them treeing there own coon when they were 5 months. :)

nightshade

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
where the red fern grows lol. Hubby read that when we were in school and that is how the whole coon hunting thing started for him. 13 years or so ago. He started with redbones but had not hard any for years. Had every other kind just about though. Took a black and tan female to B&T days and one 6th place years back, took her all over. Then when she died he had a few more B&Ts then a red tick which we only had about 3 months til he gave her away then a Blue tick which was the same story. Then he had walkers til last year. When the last one of those died he got these Redbones again. And by the looks of things this is what we will have for a while. (including the pups we decided to keep we will have 5)

Reaction score
haha yeah that is one of my favorite book/movie! love it! yeah right now for hounds we have 2 beagles. my two red bones. a black and tan coyote /fox hound and then i have another walker coon hound!! :D i love them! when i was younger we had 15 hounds at one time. mostly bear hounds! man i miss them days!

nightshade

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I will have to check it out. We will have 9 I counted tonight including the 2 pups we are keeping. Hubby promises to cut back and get rid of at least 2 by winter :/ now if it actually happens or not we will see.

nightshade

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Ps we still have two left. Now it is a male and a female not to males. The family that was suppose to pick the female up over the weekend never came so she is back up for sale.