6 goats in the house

hikerchick

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I was sitting on my couch minding my business when my bratty pygmy wethers pushed the door open and strolled in. He was followed by three babies and two nannies. They just wandered around like they owned the place. My dog sat on the couch just watching them. It was too funny to shoo them out right away, but I got them out before any pellets were dropped.

Chirpy

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
That's great! My goats tried to come in today but my son caught them as they came in the open sliding door and 'ushered' them back outside.

miron28

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
i had my goat in the house for the longest time until he climb out of the box and lay pellets all over the house and my wife made me move them out of the house :hit all the way to the barn :rant but i built a little hut for them and now they live in the back yard :celebrate ( the wife isn't very happy with me right now!!)

Rence

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
awww, how cute. I would have loved to have them come up to the house.

(Un) fortunately, I've been blessed with compliant goats who don't get out (knock on wood!!!!!!!!!!!!) but if they did, I would hope they'd come to the house :)

CaGoatLady

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
My full grown big goats occasionally sneak in, but as long as we act calm, as if they aren't doing anything wrong, they go about their business and then walk back out. EXCEPT for my big Nubian, Newton, who goes straight for the kitchen sink and tries to drink out of the faucet.

GrassFarmerGalloway

Melts for all babies
Reaction score
My DM would KILL me if I let goats in the house. Heck, she practically banishes me to the garage every time I walk in with dirt on my clothes...

If I could, I would LOVE kids in the house.

Griffin's Ark

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
That is too funny! Who would have goats in the house? That is ridiculous... :gig We have kids in the house, but I have to draw the line at a full grown goat! We did do a bad thing though... Our stud Nigerian really likes us and thinks he should go where we go... you can figure the rest out. Goat berries are nothing... Please give me goat berries!

:barnie

Chris