Another displaced chicken addict

Leahs Mom

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Unfortunately...or maybe fortunately...I'm on a computer most of my weekdays at work. Mostly graphic design so it's like playing all day so I have no complaints! But I also took office type classes when I was in High school many years ago so can type more than 60 wpm pretty consistently. So....definitely faster for me on keyboard!

upload_2017-5-13_22-4-1.gif

Leahs Mom

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I couldn't handle the clunky laptop. I have arthritis, carpel tunnel and neuropathy in my hands, if I can use a touch screen anyone can. Though that's why my answers are often short.:confused:

OUCH!!!!!!!!!

Leahs Mom

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Just some trivia.... installed some bees in the top bar hive this afternoon. It is so wonderful to hear the buzzing of those bees all around you when you are putting them in. It's one of those things you have to experience to understand I think. Never would have even thought I'd ever have bees!!!! But I just love the idea of introducing them back into the area even if I don't get any honey at all out of the deal.

upload_2017-5-13_22-8-52.gif

kdogg331

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Unfortunately...or maybe fortunately...I'm on a computer most of my weekdays at work. Mostly graphic design so it's like playing all day so I have no complaints! But I also took office type classes when I was in High school many years ago so can type more than 60 wpm pretty consistently. So....definitely faster for me on keyboard!

View attachment 33864

Yeah, I actually type really really fast on the laptop, probably faster than the phone, but I just like the phone, idk why hah but that said I can type really fast on the phone too haha

oldhenlikesdogs

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Just some trivia.... installed some bees in the top bar hive this afternoon. It is so wonderful to hear the buzzing of those bees all around you when you are putting them in. It's one of those things you have to experience to understand I think. Never would have even thought I'd ever have bees!!!! But I just love the idea of introducing them back into the area even if I don't get any honey at all out of the deal.

View attachment 33866
Sounds like a wonderful new hobby. Not enough bees in the world. How many hives? I guess I know nothing about bee keeping. Do you do anything after setting them up? What do you do in the winter? Maybe too many questions.

aart

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Laptop is on a table...not my lap....haha!
No need to carry it around...tho I can see the attraction.

Leahs Mom

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Oh yah...my laptop is on a desk top. So I guess it's a desktoplaptop. ??

@oldhenlikesdogs I will write about the bees a bit later. Have this mother's day thing at various places keeping out today.

aart

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Y'all know BYC is back up and running???
....except for pic galleries and maybe a few other aspects.
Here's the link to the home page:
http://209.222.104.187/

Had a great time on this thread during the hiatus...great tips and camaraderie...Thanks!

Last edited: