Barn camera link with 10 senior does due around Feb 3rd!

KinderKorner

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Thank God it's starting to move.

I think I need to get me one of the booger suckers before my kidding starts this year.

daisychick

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Those two kids have amazing coloring. I can't wait to see pics of them. And yes I must put my boys old booger sucker thing into my goat kit.

Sunny & the 5 egg layers

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Twins! I was really worried for a second there. She seemed to be having a hard time. I was also worried about the last born. Good Job with saving it Karen! :woot :thumbsup

bonbean01

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yes...I am putting one of those booger sucking things in my lambing kit for sure!!! Never even thought of that before seeing this.

Scared me that the second little one wasn't moving to start with, but she is a pro!! My hero:))))

Amazing colouring on these kids!!! Beautiful!!! I love a happy ending..sigh:)))

SassyKat6181

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Darned super bowl....just missed that one! They sure are cute though. I showed my husband and he thinks I'm crazy for being addicted to "goat t.v." lmao

bonbean01

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sassy, my hubby now calls me "woman who stares at goats"...hahahahahaha!

Wow...3 does birthing, 7 new kids...she has to be exhausted!!! And 7 more pregnant Mamas to go...whew!

SassyKat6181

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
bonbean01 said:
Sassy, my hubby now calls me "woman who stares at goats"...hahahahahaha!

Wow...3 does birthing, 7 new kids...she has to be exhausted!!! And 7 more pregnant Mamas to go...whew!
:yuckyuck Now he thinks I'm even more cracked for laughing hysterically at this. He's used to me sitting outside watching "chicken & duck t.v" in the yard......hahahahah wait til we get our new babies this summer. :lol:

nigeriandwarfgoats

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
2 more doelings to add to the list! That makes 6 doe kids/1 buckling born today from 3 moms!! These last two resulted in an one really amazingly beautiful moonspotted kid--the twin appears to have just a few little moonspots. I'll see better tomorrow in the sunlight when the kids are all dry.
I'll get the pictures all up tomorrow of these 7--I like to give them a day or two to get steady on their feet before taking pics.
The other 7 does seem to have ligaments still tonight so I think I'm safe to get some sleep. Tomorrow may be another story.