Barn camera up with nigerian kids on the way again :)

nigeriandwarfgoats

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
www.marestare.com/fcam.php?alias=pelicanacres
We're back up with more kids :) Yesterday we had triplet nigerian dwarf kids born from one doe & a single from another doe on camera :)
More kids on the way..Suri is due around Feb 2nd, Josie around the 2nd, Fire N Ice around the 8th, Elise around the 11th & Explosive around the 13th..also some does due in March as well.
The camera will be on throughout February & possibly March as well. Feel free to peak in on does about to kid, does with kids & kids just bouncing up and down the ramps & off the walls :)

Check out my website for info on each goat & available goats: www.freewebs.com/pelicanacres or "like" Pelican Acres Nigerian Dwarf Goats on facebook for the latest up-dates & photos

bonbean01

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks!!!! Just loved watching last year!!! Congrats on the kids already born and hoping you have a great kidding season!!!! :weee

Pearce Pastures

Barn Babe
Reaction score
Alright, I'm all settled in again so she can go now (she was holding off for me, right? :lol: )

Pearce Pastures

Barn Babe
Reaction score
Ooooohhh she looks like she is yelling during that one. Looks like it is going to be soon.