Barn camera up with nigerian kids on the way again :)

cindyg

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I think 2 means a doeling, as in, 2 openings.

marlowmanor

Reaction score
cindyg said:
I think 2 means a doeling, as in, 2 openings.
That's what I was thinking as well.

What PearcePastures said would fit too though
I thought V meant Vagina but could be wrong on that.
Guess we'll get the answer when OP updates.

nigeriandwarfgoats

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
twin girls :) yes, two fingers = two holes in the back for does. One is mostly black with a white belt, the other is mostly white with random dark chocolate. Josie's udder is gorgeous..like her dam's who scored 88 as first freshener nursing for the ADGA linear appraisal :) Should be some really nice kids..can't wait to see how my keeper of the two matures.

marlowmanor

Reaction score
nigeriandwarfgoats said:
twin girls :) yes, two fingers = two holes in the back for does. One is mostly black with a white belt, the other is mostly white with random dark chocolate. Josie's udder is gorgeous..like her dam's who scored 88 as first freshener nursing for the ADGA linear appraisal :) Should be some really nice kids..can't wait to see how my keeper of the two matures.
So which one are you keeping? The 2nd born? ;) She's my favorite! :drool :love

nigeriandwarfgoats

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
marlowmanor said:
nigeriandwarfgoats said:
So which one are you keeping? The 2nd born? ;) She's my favorite! :drool :love
Yes, I'm retaining the one with more white & dark chocolate. They are both pretty nice though but I have 3 that are very similar to the black & white one already.
I'm going to head out & check on Fire N Ice, she had a lot of goo hanging yesterday but ligaments were still firm as of last night. She's due on the 8th so could be any time. I'll get her on camera if she's looking close :)

Mamaboid

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Beautiful babies. My camera was down last night, so I watched yours instead. Got to see both of them born. She really worked hard. I think I was pushing with her. LOL. Congrats!!

Suburbanfarmer

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
nigeriandwarfgoats said:
Yeah!! I'm assuming you wanted girls. They are super cute. :)