Baymule’s Journal

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
Strange events in short time...racoon & snake...I'd guess due to the logging next door. Keep watch for more next week or so 👍. Their home is being destroyed by huge equipment monsters! 😱
That’s excellent advice. And some I need to remember too. Logging may mean less fire hazard. But more dust. 30 years ago a suburb developed on my old doorstep. They chipped 30 acres of trees. Sawdust everywhere.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Strange events in short time...racoon & snake...I'd guess due to the logging next door. Keep watch for more next week or so 👍. Their home is being destroyed by huge equipment monsters! 😱
YUP! Excellent point!
When they took out the 40 acre grove on our east side we were really lucky that extra slitheries didn’t show up. The machine that cut the trees also chopped/ate them and turned that into the ground. Maybe it also dined on sssssss critters 😬.
Keep a watch out.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Bennett, he’s lived on this road all his life, has never seen this land clear cut. New owner is in his 40’s, inherited the land and now has stripped it of all timber, hardwoods too. It’s been logged before, but only taking the big trees. I’m hoping he doesn’t put in a pine plantation, all pines in rows and not much food for wildlife. But, not my land. I’ll sit here on my 25 acres and be a good steward of my own land.

Latest posts