Baymule’s Journal

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Proud of you.... and I have that same fear of "falling off the ramps".... and those ratchet straps get to me some times too... and I have been doing them for years... but sometimes I just look at them and say "HUH"....

If your son is still thinking about it...he might want to get it sold...does he stay there when he is off a job? I'd build or do whatever on his other property because if inflation hits like I think it is going to... and I'm not feeling good about the future economy.... that things are going to get bad....and interest rates will go through the roof and people will not be able to afford to do things..... supposedly the job numbers are "up" ... so talk they won't drop the rate at the next meeting like they were talking this last rate drop... they CANNOT AFFORD to drop the fed rate since they don't even have enough money in the FEMA pot.... and the budget has been put off for another 3 months...

Yep, looked much better mowed... now you need to go back with a lawn sweeper and collect all that grass for mulch around your tree and for garden soil building.... :hide :hide :hide